Our youth scholarship honours a student graduating high school who has significantly contributed to City Centre Community Centre’s programs and the community.
Scholarships between $250 and $500 are available depending on the number of qualified candidates each school year. The Award must be used toward further education, although not necessarily a traditional post-secondary institution.
- Graduating from any high school in Richmond in June 2019
- 50 – 70 hours working/volunteering with City Centre Community Centre
- Involved in extracurricular activities at City Centre throughout high school
- Post-secondary education plans in the next school year
- Positive role model for peers
- Proven experience(s) of demonstrated leadership at City Centre and outside of City Centre (at school or in community). Please include example(s) of both in essay
- Completion of an application form and short essay