|Total Fitness Passes (Fitness Centre and classes included)|
|Family add-on 1 year*||$248.00|
|YOUTH and 55+YRS|
*Family add-on: For immediate family members residing in the same residence. With the purchase of a 1 year Adult pass, one additional adult may be added for the price listed in the above chart. The first family member pays the full rate with the additional member paying the reduced rate. Passes must be purchased at the same time, are non-transferable and only apply to 1 year terms.
Valid Total Fitness Pass holders can attend drop-in fitness classes and fitness centres at other facilities by presenting their Pass for an add-on fee of $1 (community centres), $1.85 (Minoru Aquatic Centre) and $2.40 (Watermania). Yoga classes and any drop ins for registered classes are not included in this offer.
|Drop-Ins & Visit Cards (10 visits)|
|Youth (18 years and under)||$4.00/drop in|
|Adults||$46.00/10 visits (Yoga not included)|
|Youth & 55+yrs||$32.00/10 visits (Yoga not included)|
Total Fitness Passes & 10 Visit Cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
By purchasing a Total Fitness Pass or Visit Card, you agree to and/or acknowledge the following conditions:
- The Pass or Visit Card must be presented to staff at each visit.
- The Pass is for the exclusive use of the Pass holder only (it is not transferable).
- Sharing visits on a Visit Card is allowed, but the Pass holder must be present.
- Facilities may close for maintenance and/or holidays during the term of the Pass.
- Facility hours are subject to change.
- Classes are subject to cancellation and/or change.
- A refund will only be considered if a permanent disability occurs, or if a client moves outside of the Richmond area. Proof may be required. The pass must be current (not expired) and the refund will be based on the date the refund was applied for.
- A Pass extension will only be considered for medical reasons for periods of more than two weeks when a medical note is provided. The pass must be current (not expired) and the refund will be based on the date the extension was applied for.
- Annual Pass Holders are permitted one vacation extension per year (during the effective dates of the Pass). Extensions must be requested prior to the start of vacation, and will only be granted for periods of more than two weeks, not exceeding one calendar month. Extension Request forms are available through front desk or fitness staff where Annual Passes are sold.
- A small fee applies to lost cards.