Our group fitness classes include options for all different levels of fitness, ranging from beginner friendly courses to high intensity workouts.
Group Fitness Registered Classes
Looking to register for a specific course? Join us for a wide range of registered fitness classes, such as Zumba, Iyengar Yoga, Suspension Training with TRX, and more.
For the most current class offerings, times, and fees, please download our Seasonal Guide.
Three ways to register:
- By Phone: 604-204-8588 or 604-276-4300
- Online: www.richmond.ca/register
- In person at City Centre Community Centre, located at 5900 Minoru Blvd
Group Fitness Drop-In Schedule
Want to attend a class casually? Drop-in any time for the following ongoing fitness classes. Fees for drop-ins and Total Fitness Passes can be found here.
Summer (July – August) 2019
Fitness Class Drop-in Schedule
Please bring a numbered ticket (received from Reception) as proof of payment to the instructor. Please arrive on time for Fitness classes. Schedule subject to change.
No late entries for Yoga, but 5 minute late period will be allowed for all other drop in fitness classes. For Cycle Fit, bikes can be reserved up to 3 days in advance by phoning 604-204-8588. Reservations cannot be guaranteed past class start time.
*10 visit pass does not apply to Yoga; the drop-in rate for Yoga is $8.30.
🙂 Beginner friendly class
- Bootcamp: A high-energy class of non-choreographed drills, circuits, and/or interval training.
- Bootcamp Basics: Introductory level
- Circuit Training Express: Strength and cardiovascular exercises in succession with minimal rest intervals in between. Perfect for a quick lunchtime workout!
- Cycle Fit: Gear up! Get fit with 30 or 45 minutes of speed and resistance drills designed to improve cardio, endurance, and strength. All fitness levels welcome.
- Dance Fit: A low impact version of Power Fit Dance.
- Ease into Fitness: In a non-intimidating environment, this class is great for those who would like to start exercising. Also 55+
- Flow Yoga: Explore basic yoga postures connecting through breathing, alignment and mindfulness.
- Low Impact Cardio and Core: low-impact cardio exercises with stretch and strength components.
- upbeat music in this fun-filled dance-based cardio class
- Power Fit Dance: Move to the rhythms of upbeat music in this fun-filled dance-based cardio class.
- Pure Stretch: Full body stretch to increase flexibility rejuvenating your entire body.
- Simply Abs: Focusing just on the core. You will feel it tomorrow.
- Stretch & Relax: Gentle stretch to release tension.
- Tabata Express: 20 second work and 10 second rest Intervals that combine resistance training, endurance and calisthenics in a fast-paced class. Great for a quick lunch break sweat! Suitable for intermediate-advanced fitness levels.
- Total Body Conditioning: Strength and endurance workout that uses a variety of resistance equipment. May include some cardio intervals.
- Yoga: Improve balance, posture, and flexibility in a relaxing atmosphere. Includes breath work and focuses on mind/body wellness.
- Yoga Basics: New to yoga? This class is for those who want to ease their way into Yoga and learn more about basic postures and poses to improve core and flexibility.