City Centre Youth Leadership Program has 5 different youth leadership teams. Teams meet weekly during the school year at City Centre to plan and create community service projects and initiatives. Volunteers have the chance to learn and develop leadership, teamwork and project planning skills, along with getting to know other youth in the community while having fun and purposeful volunteering!
- Always wanted to start your own business?
- Felt like we’re moving into a world needing environmental sustainability?
- Seen the need for communities to be socially responsible?
- Ever wanted to share your passion of art, culture and music with your community?
- Felt like engaging your peers and living an active lifestyle gets you moving?
Then City Centre’s Youth Leadership Teams are for YOU!
* Youth volunteers are only allowed to volunteer for one of the five teams. Please contact Hallie at HvanVelthuijsen@richmond.ca to attend. Volunteers undergo an application process with the current members of the team they are applying to. No interview is required. No experience necessary. Teams do not meet during summer break.
Youth Leadership Teams at City Centre
Environmentalism and Sustainability
Thursdays 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Arts, Culture and Music
Thursdays 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Social Responsibility & Change
Business, Entrepreneurship & Resource Development
Engagement and Active Healthy Lifestyles
Friday 3:30pm – 4:30pm