City Centre Youth Leadership Program has 5 different youth leadership teams. Teams meet weekly during the school year to create community service projects and initiatives.
- Always wanted to start your own business?
- Felt like we’re moving into a world needing environmental sustainability?
- Seen the need for communities to be socially responsible?
- Ever wanted to share your passion of art, culture and music with your community?
- Felt like engaging your peers and living an active lifestyle gets you moving?
Then City Centre’s Youth Leadership Teams are for YOU!
* Youth volunteers are only allowed to volunteer for one of the five teams. Please contact Hallie at HvanVelthuijsen@richmond.ca to attend. Volunteers undergo an application process with the current members of the team they are applying to. No interview is required. No experience necessary. Teams do not meet during summer break.
Youth Leadership Teams at City Centre
Arts, Cultural & Music Team
Social Responsibility and Social Change Team
Entrepreneurship and Resource Development Team
Youth Engagement and Healthy/Active Life Style Team
Environmentalism and Sustainability Team